Backup SAP com Interface BACKINT via BackupExec
BackupExec – Requerimentos para utilizar o SAP Agent:
Lista de compatibilidade: http://entsupport.symantec.com/umi/V-269-1
– The SAP Agent license key must be installed on the media server.
– The SAP Agent must be installed on the SAP server.
– The Backup Exec Remote Agent for Windows Systems must be installed on the SAP server.
– All SAP databases that you want to back up must be placed in ARCHIVE_LOG mode. Also, Automatic Archival must be enabled using the database administration tools.
– See the SAP User Manual or your SAP Database Administrator’s Guide.
– All Oracle databases that you want to back up must be managed by the SAP system.
– BRTOOLS 6.40 must be installed on the Oracle server that is being backed up if you use Oracle 9.i. BRTOOLS 7 or 7.10 must be installed on the Oracle server that is being backed up if you use Oracle 10g.
– The SAP Agent must be configured.
– The backup operator must be a member of the ORA_DBA group.
– You must create the ORA_<SID>_OPER group and add the backup user.
– For RMAN backup and restore jobs, the Backup Exec Oracle Agent must be installed on the SAP server.
– The SAP Agent follows the BC-BRI BACKINT Interface for ORACLE Databases specification, version 3.0.
|Nota:||O SAP Agent não suporta dados armazenados em partições do tipo RAW.|
-= CHECKS 2 =-
CONFIGURATION RELATED RESOLUTIONS:
Make sure that the SAP Agent and the Remote Agent both are the same version as the Backup Exec Media Server.
Confirm that SAP is licensed in Backup Exec.
Make sure that the “biparam.ini” file has the correct contents and looks similar to the one below:
Server=Server Name/ IP Address
Job Name= Any unique job name
Job Template= (Specify the Job Template Name setup in Backup Exec)
Make sure that the path in the file “initSID.sap” points correctly to the biparam.ini file.
Example : util_par_file = X:\usr\sap\Instance Name\SYS\exe\run\biparam.ini
ACCOUNT RELATED RESOLUTIONS:
Ensure that the following rights are given:
-The user who is ‘System Logon Account’ (SLA) must be a member of the Local Administrators group on both the computers (i.e. on which the SAP Agent is installed and on the Backup Exec media server.)
– The user who launches the SAP backup job via SAPDBA, BRTOOLS or command line is normally the same user as the logged on user when the SAP backup job is executed and must be a member of the Administrators group on the Backup Exec server.
– If the SAP backup job is launched via DB13 then the SAP service account is the user who launches the job and this user must have the correct Environment Variables set.
– Make sure that the User also is in the following groups:
CONNECTION RELATED RESOLUTIONS:
The Backup Exec Media Server and the SAP server must be in the same domain.
Make sure you can ping the servers via Name and IP-Address both ways.
Adjust the HOST file.
-= Instalação =-
For installing the license key on the Backup Exec Media Server:
1.Click on “Tools” > “Install Options and License Keys on this Media Server“.
2.Enter the license key for Backup Exec for Windows Agent for SAP Applications and complete the wizard for the installation.
Refer to following steps for installing Backup Exec for Windows Agent for SAP Applications on the SAP Server.
1.The SAP Agent is available now on the Backup Exec 12 for Windows Servers Linux/Unix/Macintosh Agents CD.
2. The SAP Agent is located in the WINNT\INSTALL path in the Backup Exec 12 for Windows Servers Linux/Unix/Macintosh Agents CD.
I:\Softwares\BackupExec SAP Agents\SAPx64\Setup.exe
Depois os Updates…
3.Double click on the SAP32 folder if the 32-bit version of the Backup Exec for Windows Agent for SAP Applications is required.
Select the SAP64 folder if the 64-bit version of the Backup Exec for Windows Agent for SAP Applications is required.
4.Double click on setup.exe.
5.Click “Next” on Welcome screen as shown in Figure 1.
6.Click “Next” on the “Install Menu” screen as shown in Figure 2.
7.On the Destination folder screen, click on “Change” and select a destination path for the SAP Agent as shown in Figure 3.
Ensure that SAP agent is installed in the same path where BRTOOLS exist on the SAP server.
By default BRTOOLS are located in X:\usr\sap\<SID>\sys\exe\UC\run on the SAP server.
8.Click on “Install” to complete the installation as shown in Figure 4.
– Instalar o UPDATE da pasta Updates. (Update do Agent para SAP)
– Colocar os Usuários SAPServiceSID como administrador do Servidor do BackupExec.
– Editar os seguintes arquivos:
– Parameters para o Backup: (initSM1.sap)
Adicionar a linha:
util_par_file = “D:\usr\sap\SM1\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\biparam.ini”
– Opções no DBACOCKPIT:
Whole Database Backup + Redo Log Backup
Referência: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0d/d30d544a0c11d182b80000e829fbfe/content.htm ! Referência sobre as funções disponíveis… –sd –scd, etc…